LifendRelationship - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* LifendRelationship > Topics

Subject: Proposal
Replies: 5 Views: 477

0000joya 12.10.09 - 10:29pm
How you propose your girl friend. *

kush1986 20.11.09 - 05:56pm
I will get on my knees in front of her and say 2 her that i lost my heart when i met u n saw u 1st time without u my life is colourles n meaningles so pls give me a reason 2 live my life n fullfill my life with colours n give meaning 2 my life plz say yes *

0000joya 14.12.09 - 05:58pm
Nice proposal *

oven 4.02.10 - 09:10am
will ask her to meet at the sea face ... will hold her hands & ask her to hold mine too ... then look in her eyes and tell her that i love her & give her a very sweet kiss on her lips ... & if she also loves me then she must give me a smile & hug ... & if she dont then u know what she will do ... hahaha ... but u know proposing a girl is a memorable moment for a true lover ... Whatever u decide u cant act all as per plan when she come in front of u ... Trust me that moment is never forgetable for life ... *

armaansx 20.02.10 - 07:12pm
I just write a poem bout hw i feel in her presence...And gv hr a bunch of rose.,,and tell her 2 read in frnt of me..Whn she wil read it,i just hold her hand lukng at her eyes..And tell her wat i feel,..I knw if she realy luvs me she wil say 1st i love u. *

enjymet 7.03.10 - 06:49am
Now u will laugh as i want girlfriend ya i like if meet me in real, i will peep wid my eyes in her eyes n tell u r wonderful given me sweet moment always can v in real *

* LifendRelationship Forum

Search:
topics replies

* LifendRelationship

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search