WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

LifendRelationship - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* LifendRelationship > Topics

Subject: Your Dream Girl
Replies: 5 Views: 369

0000joya 10.08.09 - 09:41pm
How will be your Dream Girl. What quality you expect in your girl friend. And how she will. What is your view........ *

enjymet 28.12.09 - 08:58pm
Oh!thanx fr dis topic m excited nw i find here in twi my dream girl very smart .hazel eyes n very nice she should love m a lot n i love her.very much even i nt met my dreamgirl yet m excited to meet her wt to write abt dis my dream girl its a secret *

dipak54 10.01.10 - 11:55am
I don't knw where's my dream girl & how's she beause I haven't girl friend....But I think she will be true of HURT & speak sweet.She will love me very much...She can't see me sad & I can't see him sad...She will not be flrity... ) ( ==============She will love me very much...i will love him so more... she will forget himself...::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: I can't explain how much I will love him bcoz I haven't word for describe... +++++++++++++ I dont know where's she, But I Knw that she will love me very much & I will love him very much. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Where'R U.... Mydream Girl I Wait U........ *

dipak54 10.01.10 - 12:16pm
I don't knw where's my dream girl & how's she beause I haven't girl friend....But I think she will be true of HURT & speak sweet.She will love me very much...She can't see me sad & I can't see him sad...She will not be flrity... ) ( ==============She will love me very much...i will love him so more... she will forget himself...::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: I can't explain how much I will love him bcoz I haven't word for describe... +++++++++++++ I dont know where's she, But I Knw that she will love me very much & I will love him very much. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Where'R U.... Mydream Girl I Wait U........ *

roushanr 1.03.10 - 07:03pm
I have'nt any gf but i think she will best in whole world 4 me n she love me 4m heart. *

armaansx 5.03.10 - 08:21pm
i thnk my drm girl,she shud down to earth,caring.lvng and accepts me as i m.she shud b intelignt and beautiful. *

* LifendRelationship Forum

Search:
topics replies

* LifendRelationship

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search